Nothing can compete with the beauty of an Alaskan summer evening. Enjoying the setting sun on your patio with family and friends is a wonderful way to unwind after a long day at the office. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to catch a glimpse when trapped inside, as the window screen tends to obscure the natural beauty. You can’t just take it off, though, as that screen is crucial in keeping bugs and debris out of your home. But that doesn’t have to be the case, thanks to the help of Phantom Screens.
Phantom Screens are an innovative and stylish way to protect your indoor living spaces from insects and sun, while also offering privacy. Best of all, they won’t compromise the amazing views of the great Alaskan outdoors! Read on to learn more about Phantom Screens, and how your local glass shop in Alaska can help you install them.
Highlight the natural beauty of Alaska with Phantom Screens
Unlike conventional fixed screens, Phantom window screens won’t ever hinder your view. They’re easy to install either before or after window replacement. One of the biggest benefits of Phantom Screens is their ability to retract out of sight when they are not in use. You’ll still be protected from insects and shaded from the sun without obscuring your view:
- Fits most window types: Phantom Screens are crafted to fit practically all window types. These include awnings, casements, single hung, double hung and tilt-and-turn windows. Talk to your local glass replacement expert about finding the perfect style for the windows currently installed at your home.
- Different mounting options: The screen can be easily installed without causing any damage to your home. Phantom Screens can be installed on the interior or exterior of the window frame by an experienced glass shop in Alaska. If that doesn’t work, recessed installation options are also a possibility depending on the unique needs of your home.
- Variety of color and styles: Your installation specialist will help you select the color, mesh and size that is best suited for your home. Phantom Screens work to enhance the beauty of your home, not detract from it. A Phantom Screen can cover everything from small windows to large picture windows.
- Versatile: Unlike traditional window screens, Phantom Screens stay completely out of sight until you actually need them. The retractable design allows them to discreetly disappear when you want to enjoy the beautiful Alaskan evening.
- Security: The mesh found in Phantom Screens will drastically increase the security of your home. When in use, the mesh of the screen will prevent wandering eyes from looking into your home. This can also decrease the potential for burglaries, as criminals won’t have the chance to look into your home for valuable belongings to steal.
- Professionally installed: The trained specialists at Replacement Glass, a longtime glass shop in Alaska, are experienced in installing Phantom Screens. All of our screens are durable and guaranteed, and include a lifetime warranty.
Call the professionals at Replacement Glass today to learn more about how Phantom Screens can benefit your home!
Categorised in: Phantom Screens