So, you’ve decided to finally ditch that old shower curtain and upgrade your shower door. Good choice! Upgrading and renovating your bathroom is one of the top ways to increase your home’s value, while also providing a much more aesthetically pleasing space to get ready each morning. The only problem with installing new glass shower doors in Alaska is that there are a lot of different things to consider during the process. This post will cover what you need to know about making those tough decisions regarding your new shower door:
- Style: Nowadays, the number of styles you have to choose from for shower doors is almost mind-boggling. The style of door and type of glass you choose is all up to you and what you think will look best in your bathroom. Talk to a pro if you need help deciding which style of door will be best for your space. We can show you a myriad of different styles that we’ve done in the past, or come up with something totally custom for your one-of-a-kind bathroom.
- Glass: The type of glass you choose for your new door is just as important as the style of door you pick. Glass can vary wildly in appearance, and choosing the wrong glass can throw off the look of your bathroom. Be sure to work with a glass shop in Alaska that has a wide selection of glass to match your new b Reach out to Replacement Glass today to learn more about our massive inventory.
- Size: We’d all like to have a huge walk-in shower with multiple showerheads. Unfortunately, that’s not always possible due to limited space in bathrooms. Don’t fret if your bathroom isn’t big enough to handle a massive shower—we’ve designed great-looking doors that look beautiful in even the smallest spaces!
- Budget: It’s not always fun to have to think about money when planning out a new shower door, but it’s necessary to do so to ensure you don’t go over budget for your project. While a shower door is important aesthetically, you might want to save a little bit of money on it and upgrade other elements of your bathroom, like installing high-end fixtures or even adding another showerhead! Our professionals can go over all of the different types of doors and find one that fits within your budget.
- Contractor: Sure, you may be able to install glass shower doors in Alaska by yourself, or maybe with the help of a friend. But should you do it alone? Probably not! Instead of trying (and subsequently failing) to DIY this job, hire a professional contractor to do all the work for you. Contractors will ensure the job is performed correctly, and it may end up being less expensive than trying to do it on your own.
Regardless of the type of door you’re planning to install, choose Replacement Glass to install it for you! Give us a call today to find out why we’re a trusted glass shop in Alaska. Not only do we perform the highest-quality work in the area, but we’re also committed to keeping our prices transparent and competitive. Call today to start planning out you new shower door!
Categorised in: Glass Shower Doors