If you thought tinted windows are just for vehicles, think again. You can find tinted windows in both homes and commercial buildings, too. Store window tinting in Alaska has a number of advantages over untreated glass. Continue reading to learn a few of the reasons to invest in window tinting for your business:
- Decrease energy costs: Energy-efficient window tints work by reflecting the sun’s UV rays instead of allowing them to pass through the glass. With less sunlight coming into your store, you won’t have to run the AC as much to keep the space cool and comfortable. Plus, window tinting can help reduce heat loss in the winter—it’s a year-round energy saver!
- Ensure comfort: Because it blocks out the sun’s rays—which can be blinding and uncomfortable even inside—window tinting makes your store or office much more comfortable. Your employees will appreciate not being blinded by the light while at work, and you may even get customers to stick around your store for longer periods thanks to tinting.
- Boost privacy and security: Although window tinting can’t prevent shady characters from hanging around your storefront, they do make it harder to see inside the store, which can lessen the threat of a break-in. Should the ne’er-do-wells decide to act, they’ll find that tinted windows are much more difficult to shatter than untreated glass.
- Enhance appearance: Simply put, commercial window tinting in Alaska just makes your store look better. With a better-looking storefront, you’re more likely to attract people passing by. Window tints come in a variety of colors and shades, so talk to your tinting professional about which one will look best on your glass.
- Preserve upholstery: Finally, window tints can protect your furniture and carpeting. Because tinting blocks a significant amount of sunlight, you won’t have to worry about upholstery becoming faded and looking shoddy. Keeping your items looking better for longer is just another way window tinting pays for itself.
What should you look for in a tinting service provider?
Don’t just hire anyone for commercial window tinting in Alaska. Instead, look for these traits in a window tinting company:
- Services offered: Don’t go to a one-trick-pony window company. Instead, choose a team that can do everything from window tints to repairs and replacements. When you choose a full-service company, there’s only one number you need to call when you need any kind of help with your glass.
- Experience: Window tinting isn’t the most challenging job in the world, but it does take some practice to perfect. When you choose a company with decades of experience, you can rest easy knowing your windows will come out looking better than ever.
- Pricing: We mentioned above how window tints will pay for themselves over time, but that doesn’t mean you should break the bank to tint your windows! Shop around and go with a team that offers fair pricing for all of its services.
For a team that checks all of the boxes mentioned above, look no further than Replacement Glass. We have decades of experience with store window tinting in Alaska, and we have some of the best prices in town. Contact us today for a free consultation and cost estimate.
Categorised in: Window Tint