If you’re a small or mid-size business owner, you likely have a substantial amount of personal and company money invested in your firm’s capital. Whether you have a small office with several valuable computers or operate a local retail store, there are few things more detrimental to your company’s health than a break-in. Even a single event could cause your company significant financial harm. Your insurance rates may spike, and you could lose valuable digital data or inventory.
Working with a door supplier in Alaska to install an access control system is a great way to help safeguard your business and prevent criminal activity. Door access control systems very in complexity and cost, but most systems include electronic access panels that are operated using either a key card or a code. Additionally, many access control systems are centrally controlled, so they can be altered or disabled in real time. Some access control systems also include cameras and monitoring software.
Here are just some of the reasons that you and your company may benefit from an access control system at your commercial space:
- Restrict certain areas: If there are any sensitive areas at your commercial site that you’d like to only make accessible to a small number of select employees, you can easily do so using an access control system. For instance, you could make janitorial supply closets only accessible to custodial staff members.
- Control multi-shift environments: When you have a lot of employees coming and going throughout the day, it can be challenging to monitor who should and shouldn’t be at your commercial site at any given time. Investing in an access control system can help you keep tabs on everyone in your commercial space.
- Provide multiple location access: If your company has a number of sites, it’s likely that there are several employees who need to have easy and convenient access to all of your commercial space. Access control systems can easily grant access to employees across your entire network.
- Save energy: More advanced access control systems are easy to integrate with your existing office management technology. For instance, you can coordinate your access control system with your heating and cooling network so that the heat is only operating when someone is keyed into the building. It’s possible to do the same with lights and computers.
- Revoke access when necessary: If you have to fire an employee, or are concerned about a disgruntled employee leaving your office, it’s easy to revoke access with an integrated access control system. It’s also easy to add and edit privileges to certain areas using access control software.
Since 1970, Replacement Glass has been a trusted door supplier in Alaska. We’re proud to offer high-quality access control solutions to each and every one of our clients. We offer dependable services throughout Anchorage and beyond that are designed to assist our local business community. To learn more about our comprehensive service and product offerings or schedule a consultation, reach out to the team at Replacement Glass today.
Categorised in: Door Supplier